1 Aug 2017

My #XISSRanchi Experience - Student Testimonial

Student Testimonial

My #XISSRanchi Experience.

By Mr. Frank Felix
Department of Marketing (2016-2018)

Experience is just a word to describe loads which I have gained from XISS in a short while. Before joining XISS I was working in a marketing research company in Kolkata as a Business Development Executive, but I realised that in order to gain altitude in my career I needed to study further. That’s why I decided to pursue MBA in Marketing and XISS came as a natural choice as I was aware of the culture of a Jesuit run institution which itself was an assurance of quality. Apart from that, the interactions with the acquaintances I had who were currently studying at the institute was convincing enough for me to select XISS as my primary option.

This is the first time that I have been away from home for studies and the journey till now has been fun. Life at Ranchi has simply been amazing whether it be the rides to Patratu, all the birthday treats which you get to enjoy, the late-night discussions or the group study before exams. It all perfectly falls into place. The classroom environment has been an enriching, one with the equally supportive faculty members being very approachable and are available at a moment’s notice.

There have also been some personal milestones achieved during this short while as I got to be Mr. Fresher of Marketing department 2016 and also the topper of Trimester 1. 

These accolades give me immense joy as it motivates me to keep going forward with the same enthusiasm. I look forward to my remaining time here as I know it will be filled with experiences and memories.

I intend to come out of here as a better person which can add greater value to the society and I think XISS gives me the right platform for the same. It also gives me an excellent launching pad to start my career and make it big in the long run. After all the institute, the faculty and your classmates can help you with the launch but navigating the space shuttle to the moon is your job.



No comments:

Post a Comment